An Italian welcome in stunning Perthshire, Scotland. Calling this sustainably restored slice of heaven home for four days of yoga, food, rest and time in nature.
We'll start our days with dynamic, flowing yoga. Post-savasana it's time for a delicious and healthy cooked breakfast prepared by our very own private cook. We then head off to make the most of the surrounding nature: forests, waterfalls, and hill walks. In the afternoons there are optional massages and facials booked on with our very own masseuse. We'll keep the relaxation going with an evening restorative yoga session before tucking into our dinner and desserts around the table.
In addition to the morning and evening yoga sessions you’ll get:
· Beautiful en suite accommodation
· Guided walks in the surrounding nature
· All the coffee, tea, and drinks that you want (including optional prosecco toast on our first night and a wee dram of whiskey to toast our final night)
· Full cooked breakfast after morning yoga every day, with the menu adjusted to every participant's dietary needs.
· Packed lunch for our daily adventures in a sustainable lunchbox given to you as a gift to keep after the retreat. Followed by fresh homemade soup and bread post-walks to refuel you.
· Delicious desserts EVERY night after our private chef cooked dinners.
· Welcome gifts awaiting you on arrival, including locally sourced products, personalised journals and chocolate (or alternative treat if you aren’t a fan of chocolate of course!)
If you are interested just go here for all the details: www.thelovelycatalyst.com
You can even book in a 15 minute chat with me to ask any questions you have about the retreat.